Wednesday, July 30, 2008

All New Permanent Location & New Releases for Fall

I would like to announce that Haute Style & Co. has a new permanent home!
Thanks so much to Mallory Luke and Oompoppamowmow Schnookums of
COFE radio and PhotoLIFE for offering to take me in to their home at the Opium sim!!


To blast off this great new venture, I am releasing 5 of my new fall outfits.
They are exclusively at HSC's new home and ready to purchase!
I will be posting tomorrow and friday to announce the awesome end of summer sale in which I have decided to not only do the dress sale, but what the heck, everything (excluding these new releases) will be in the 50% off sale!
Please come by and check out the new store along with the new releases here:
HAUTE STYLE & CO. @ OPIUM
Don't forget the wonderful outfit for this month's free gift of the month
and I now have a lucky chair filled with 3 alternating premium outfits.






No comments: